Recipe for an easy-to-make cannabis lemonade
Cannabis lemonade is delicious, refreshing, and highly psychoactive. Learn how to make this super easy recipe to be set for the summer.
Lemonade is a delicious and refreshing citrus beverage that is perfect for rehydrating on a relaxing summer afternoon. Add some THC in the mix and you have perfection.
We found a very easy-to-make recipe by our friends over at Zamnesia for the perfect infused lemonade that goes down well during any outdoor smoke session.
HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS LEMONADE
To make a fresh batch of cannabis infused lemonade you will need the following:
- 1.35l cold water
- 450ml lemon juice (8–10 lemons)
- 225g sugar
- 3 tsp. cannabis tincture
- Measuring cup
- Wooden spoon
- First things first, it’s time to juice some lemons into your measuring cup/bowl. Plug in your electric juicer if you have one to hand, an option that will save a lot of time. If not, roll up your sleeves and prepare for a forearm pump using a manual juicer. Slice your lemons down the middle and let the juicing commence.
- Once complete, pour the lemon juice into the pitcher, and feel free to add some pulp for a thicker consistency; be sure not to let any seeds slip through into the mix.
- Next, add the sugar and water. Give everything a nice stir.
- Next up, it's time to get psychoactive and add the tincture. The dose added is entirely dependent on how strong you want the effects to be. Three teaspoons are recommended, but reduce or increase the dose accordingly. Once you’ve added the extract, give the concoction another thorough mix and place in the fridge for three hours to cool down.
N.B. Remember that edibles can hit harder then you expect, feel free to judge the amount of cannabis tincture you use to make the lemonade according to your own experience. It is strongly advised to first learn how to calculate the strength of edibles.