How to make cannabis-infused french fries
Last updated Published
Simple to create and ready in just half an hour. Cannabis-infused french fries are the new go-to snack when it comes to a tasty marijuana inspired recipe.
For all you fast food lovers, we have dug out a real treat. The delicious pairing of cannabis oil with french fries to create a classic but super tasty treat with a kick.
Great tasting food needs to follow two fundamental principles: include flavorsome ingredients and be simple to make. This recipe ticks both boxes. Cannabis-infused french fries can be enjoyed as a snack on their own, or as a complement to a larger meal. You could even make enough to share, or, keep the entire portion for yourself. Either way, follow our simple recipe for either regular or sweet potato infused french fries.
Before getting started, the main ingredient in this recipe is cannabis infused olive oil. If do not have any to hand and need to prepare some of your own, don’t worry, it’s pretty easy.
CANNABIS-INFUSED FRENCH FRIES RECIPE
Servings: 2 portions
Recipe time: Approx. 45 minutes
- 600g of either russet/ sweet potatoes (if you are a bit lazy, you could of
course also use some pre-made fries, but nothing beats freshly made ones)
- 3 tbsp cannabis infused olive oil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Potato peeler
- Medium sized bowl
- Parchment paper
- Baking tray
- Start by peeling and cutting the potatoes into even sized sticks, a few inches in length.
- Combine the chopped potato, cannabis-infused olive oil, black pepper, and salt, in a medium-sized bowl and toss vigorously. (At this stage you can also add any of the optional ingredients listed above, the choice will depend entirely on personal tastes).
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/ 356°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the chips to the baking tray. Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tray, flip the chips and return them to the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Serve hot, but not before applying a liberal splash of some more cannabis infused olive oil. Enjoy!